Monday, May 3, 2010

OH Happy Day!!

Saturday was the best day in months!
I took this picture at the end of our visit
after we tucked Pops into bed for a little
siesta.  He was extremely happy the whole
day!  Leah came with me so that might have
helped!  He sure does love her the most.
Which I love to see! Any glimpse of reality
I see from him is such a joy.  He looked at
both of us and just stared at our faces and
smiled. As though he recognized us but
couldn't say as much. I was feeling so good
about our visit Saturday and couldn't wait
to get back on Sunday. He was great again
on Sunday! Not as great, but still pretty darn
good! It has been a refreshing change.  I
may go tonight or wait til tomorrow. I hope
this happy mood continues.  Although, I remain
a realist and know the ups and downs of this
terrible disease.

i miss my daddy

No comments: