Thursday, May 6, 2010

April 26 was
so over medicated.
May 6th, seems better.
He is much more alert
lately and actually still
very happy.
I met with the Dr. and
we discussed the meds.
We determined to leave
them as is for now although
she said if he has more bouts
with sadness we may want
to put him on an anti-depressant.
We will just wait and see
how he does.
Yesterday he had another
pass out episode. They were
able to get it under
control without calling 911
which was great. 
It is not good for him to
have to ride in the ambulance
and go to the hospital only
to find there is nothing
wrong with him.  It causes
much un-needed stress.
Last night was precious.
I was there at bedtime and
tucked him into bed. He
just has been looking at
me as though to say with his
eyes, "i know who you are, I
just can't tell you"
It has been joyous yet
very overly emotional for me.
Sometimes I think it was
better when he didn't
look me in the eye. Although,
I do love that he seems
to recognize me and also
the love I feel from the brown
eyes staring at me is so
lovely! And the smiles are
heart-warming.

i miss my daddy

No comments: