Monday, March 22, 2010

Vacation this week---
I am feeling indifferent about it
Last time I didn't see Papa I
felt like he forgot who I was
Plus the guilt will just take me
over whether I want it to or not.
It just does
I will work hard at relaxing
and forgetting about life
for awhile.

I talked to Marcia today--
her mom had another stroke
yesterday and is in hospice.
I feel horrible for her.
She also was on her first
vacation in years when it happened.
That sucks.  She only has days.
Marcia's heart is breaking.
She is such an awesome woman
and such a great inspriation to me.

Nettie came to see Papa with me
on Saturday.  I find it very interesting
that my BFF wanted to come to visit
him and I think actually enjoyed herself,
as much as you can enjoy it....
She came for me, but also for him.
SHe has known him for 35 years.
He introduced her to hockey!
Some of my relatives haven't even
been to visit him, and now my friend
came. 
It's pathetic

i miss my daddy

No comments: