Tuesday, March 2, 2010

ughh.
here i go again, not posting in almost
one month!
time just gets away from us.
pops is doing ok.
we had several great days
followed by one horrible day.
for the most part he is pretty happy.
sat. was a miserable day.
he finally got up out of the bed and
ate and ate and ate and ate and ate.
made me feel sooo bad.
he doesn't eat very well on a
daily basis.
i guess it catches up with you.
he was overly tired and almost
lethargic on this day. after eating
he just passed out again.
sad.

i continue to work hard at my
feelings of resentment toward
family members. i continue to
remind myself that i'm only responsible
for my own actions.
i continue to remember the man
that this was and the effect he
has had on my life. it is because
of this that i have committed myself
to caring for him. he LOVES me.
i can see it in his eyes and his
SMILE!
i cherish and hold on to each and every
SMILE
that i get.
The relationship we have now is
so very different yet in ways,
so very rewarding for me.
such a wonderful man and father...
he deserves to have me there for him.

i miss my daddy

No comments: