Thursday, March 18, 2010


Leah21summer2009 050
Originally uploaded by jensen/rice
oh another day...
i'm exhausted physically
mentally, emotionally.
drained
todays struggles are my
feeling so alone and
knowing that there are so
few people around me who
truly GET what i'm going through
my daughter gets it for sure
but I wonder at times if
she thinks I'm crazy.
Some days I wonder if I
am crazy. Maybe I should
be like the rest of them
and stay away....
not give a shit.....
Is that my answer for peace?
NO.
It is not who I am.
I'm a nurturer. I care.
I honor thy father and mother.
I'd love to pretend this is
not happening, that would
be pretty great. But it is
not realistic. It would be
hiding from the truth.
Do they think that I enjoy
this???
Do they think that I have
no where else to be?
Do they think that I have
nothing better to do with my time?
I wonder......
I'll never know because I
don't think I will ever address it.
I will continue to do what I need to
do for myself. The anger and guilt
remain, neverending I've decided.
i miss my daddy

No comments: