Thursday, April 7, 2011

Anger, what else!

"For every minute you are angry,
you lose sixty seconds of happiness"--Ralph Waldo Emerson


This quote hit me this morning.  I need to get over my
anger and start focusing on being happy.
I need to look for reasons to be happy.
I know that I can find them if I look.
There are many blessings around me and
around my dad and even around this horrible situation.
If I can allow myself to let go of the anger perhaps they will
become more vibrant in my daily life.
I have definitely been better lately. 
Not because things have changed,
because they really haven't..
But I think because I am letting go...
Letting go of the anger that has
been controlling me for a very long time....
It is important to be able to realize that
you have anger and it is even more
important to let it go.
I am working hard at it.
I am trying to follow my own words:
"I am only responsible for my own actions and not those of anyone else"
So much easier said than done.


i miss my daddy

No comments: