Friday, April 8, 2011

Random thoughts for a Friday
  • My anger management is improving!
  • They put Pops back on 2 doses of Seroquel. I'm trying to wait it out and see how it goes without being overly upset about it.
  • Spring brings with it fresh outlooks on life.
  • I can't wait to bring Pops outside when we visit this spring and summer.
  • Leah and I want to take him to the DQ! We can walk there but would probably need to borrow a wheelchair for him because it's a little far!
  • My children continue to amaze me each and everyday.
  • Random people/strangers amaze me when they are genuinely interested in my life caring for someone with AD.
  • I love it when people ask me how my dad is doing, even though it doesn't happen very often.
  • I continue to be amazed by the kindness and love of strangers and the lack of it from my family........
i miss my daddy

No comments: