Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Things are really going well
at the Wellstead.  Pops
seems to be adjusting really well.
I spoke with Josh while I was
there last night and he is happy
with the quick adjustment Pops
has made.  This made me feel really
good.  He also said that he is not
doing anything that they are not
used to dealing with. Just typical
behaviors for this disease.  I cannot
believe how bad the other place
was.  I sent letters off last week
to upper management. I wonder
if we will hear anything.  It is so
sad and disappointing to know that
this lack of care is happening. It became
so very clear once he was in a place
where they actually care for him.
Oh well, we are not looking back.
I am trying to let go of the guilt I feel.
I don't think it will ever fully go away.
You have guilt always about am I going
enough, is he happy, are they taking
good care of him....it is never ending.
I sure do feel better about the new place
and you sure do feel much more at ease
about not having to go every single day.
I will continue to go very often but
will not stress myself out if I can't make
it one day.  I sure wish family members
would go once in awhile.  I know he
feels anger and abandonment from them.
I can see it in his face and his actions if
I bring people up.  So now I just don't
talk about anyone except the people that
go up there. Leah, Tyler, Donna and Tom.
Pathetic really...........

i miss my daddy

No comments: