Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas came and went
without MUCH drama!
Christmas Eve started with
a phone call from the ER saying
they had Pops and that he
was found un-responsive.
Yeah, wrong guy......
It was his roommate, Pete
that they found un-responsive.
The emotions we felt that day
were just insane. It was
the worst feeling you could
imagine. The call you never
want to get. Then it turns out
to be an error.??? Could've been a
life threatening error. I was
super pissed, but what
do you do???? The home
apologized, what more
can they do? I felt horrible
for George, the night aide who
made the error. This was
a big error to make.....

We brought Pops to Tom's for
xmas-eve, it went ok. It was
very trying for everyone.
Especially those who have
not dealt with the
situation.......not sure what
they thought he'd be like
but it was a rude awakening.
I believe Papa enjoyed himself
for the most part. He has no
clue though....doesn't know
who anyone is.. not my mom or me
or my kids or anyone.....
no idea.

i miss my daddy

No comments: