Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Today is Bobby's 50th bday. Who woulda thought I'd end up with an old guy! Just joking. I love him to death! He has been such a wonderful part of the last 9 years. Just incredibly sick of people asking when we will get married. Really? Isn't this 2009? hmmm. Get with the times people. I get the older generations wondering about it, but our peers. Get over yourselves people. The more you talk about it, the further away I run from it. Psych 101 you would think!

I passed my motorcycle permit test this morning! SOmething I have wanted to do for awhile. It was pretty easy. I panicked a bit in the beginning but pulled it off in the end. Now to practice riding some more and to take the safety class. The one I wanted to take next week was canceled. Now I will have to wait and see about another one. I don't feel like wasting a whole weekend on it but if I have to I guess I will.

No comments: