Monday, October 11, 2010

Somedays when I go see my dad
it seems as though he has no idea
who I am. 
And other days when I go see my dad
his face lights up and he smiles and
laughs when he looks at me!
Yesterday was one of those days!
I had been there for a couple of hours.
He had chatted with me, patted my leg,
held my hand and looked right at me.
But as I was getting ready to leave and
he was in his bed, he looked at me and
got a HUGE smile on his face and started
giggling.  He just kept doing it while he stared
at me! I went over closer to him and he
reached out for my hand.  I gave him my hand
and he shook it while smiling. In that moment,
he was so happy and so content.   I am so
glad that I am able to give that to him.
It is a funny thing to witness.....
But I would not trade it for anything.
It is so precious!!!
i love my daddy

i miss my daddy

No comments: