Monday, June 7, 2010

i have slacked off once again.
soo busy preparing for grad party.
it is hard to continue with life
as i know it and then throw in
something else. having to get
ready for this party is consuming
so much of my time i haven't
been to see pops as much.
you would think i could do
this without feeling much guilt.
yeah, right! it sucks. i just feel
so bad.  and i also miss him.
i know that he would not want me to fret
though. he would tell me to do
what i have to do.
my dad was a man of few words,
but for some reason his wisdom
sticks with me.
i also have decided that planning
a grad. party is no reason to
stress or freak out as i've done
in the past. big deal, it will
get done. the party will happen.
THIS is a big deal. and THIS is
something to stress about.
THIS SUCKS.

i miss my daddy

No comments: